Nov 2, 2011

a Walk in Fall

Hello to all, everyone who does stop by here now and then to see if there is anything new. Yeah there as nothing new since a while. Sorry for that I have been doing other stuff that needed my attention. I think that is nothing new and you might have left following me after all.

Since my last post in January I was not lazy of course. No I had a shooting here and there. Everything is going well as always I just do not have the time to blog. That's all. This is not an excuse, I'm just more on Facebook around like everyone else these days. If you like you may stop by and look what I am doing there. Maybe like my page heinrichnikelphotography for regular updates. In the future I will be more often at my page but going to post a few things here still.
This a picture of Beth. We went outside to take some picture of her walking around in our nice small town. It looks beautiful in Autumn.
So long.

No comments: